C++ Engineer Job Description:
Seeking a C++ Developer to complement the current development team. Tasks to be completed upon request from senior and peer developers in a timely fashion with quality code. Start-up working hours and availability.
Minimum Required Skills
BS Degree required, MS Degree preferred.
Must have developed production ready C++ applications in the past.
Experience with developing windows DLL applications, Win32 applications and Linux shared library projects.
Should be proficient in visual studio and eclipse IDE for C++ development as well as Windows and Linux operating systems.
Experience in OPENCV, PCL, QT, GL or similar libraries.
Knowledge of multithreading and asynchronous design is a bonus.
– Is an entry to entry-mid level position for a C++ Developer.
– Is about teamwork and high pace code development.
– Has a thorough understanding of Production Level C++ and is able to turn the thought process into Code very fast.
– Is up to speed with the latest C++ (which is C++11 and C++14), and has experience writing multithreading algorithms from scratch.
– Is good at exception handling and bug fixing and code maintenance.
– Is familiar with GUI libraries for C++.